Pathways improve high schools by providing an exciting learning environment that motivates students. Pathways include academic and technical courses centered on broad industry themes.
Prepare for both college and career . . . .
- challenging academic courses
- high skill technical courses
Learn through connecting academics to real world applications
- tackle authentic workplace projects
- consult with industry professionals
- advance your skills through an internship
Have more options after high school
- community college college/university
- technical school military
- apprenticeship employment
Why enroll in a pathway?
- Prepare for college and career - not just one
- Benefit from unique opportunities
- Earn certifications and/or college credit
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Participate in industry tours, job shadows, internships, mentoring, and school enterprises