SATURDAY SCHOOL – For attendance make-up only. Students must sign up in the attendance office.
A minimum number of students are needed to hold Saturday School. Attendance at Saturday School will make-up one whole day of an absence. (Period absences can be made-up in room B-8 Monday through Thursday, periods 1, 6, 7 and after school until 3:30pm and on Friday periods 1, 6 and 7).
Saturday School is from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Report to the PIT by 8:00 AM.
Saturday School will be held on the following dates (subject to change):
- OCTOBER - 6, 13, 20, 27
- NOVEMBER 3
- DECEMBER 1, 8, 15
- JANUARY - 12
- FEBRUARY 2, 23
- MARCH 2, 9, 16
- APRIL 6, 13, 20, 27
- MAY 4, 11, 18
- JUNE 1, 8, 15
The following rules apply for Saturday School:
- NO TALKING, NO SLEEPING, NO ELECTRONIC ENTERTAINMENT DEVICES, NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE ROOM.
- REMAIN IN YOUR ASSIGNED SEAT.
- BRING SCHOOL RELATED WORK. IF YOU HAVE NO WORK, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY. NO MAKE-UP TIME WILL BE RECORDED.
- BRING A SNACK TO EAT OUTSIDE DURING A BREAK.
- ALL ATTENDANCE QUESTIONS GO THROUGH THE ATTENDANCE OFFICE: 956-0431 OR 945-0432.
- ALL DISCIPLINE QUESTIONS GO THROUGH THE VICE PRINCIPALS' OFFICE: 956-0424 OR 956-0425.